We are Little LadyBirds Childminding, the family run childminders arm of Little LadyBirds Photography. As a fully qualified & registered team of childminders we know how to create a happy, secure, caring & stimulating home from home environment for your child. We take children from birth to 11.
Our aim is simple; to provide fun, exciting, innovative childcare & early education in a caring, secure home environment.
We have a trusted, dedicated team of early years professionals, who are carefully chosen to share our enthusiasm, passion and commitment to provide high caliber childcare.
We create a trusting, loving bond between us & the children, all Within an atmosphere of mutual respect & encouragement, we endeavour to nurture their individual interests and identities and promote positive self-esteem whilst making learning through play enjoyable From an early age.
We focus on ensuring each child’s time here is a memorable, positive & enjoyable; one full of activities, adventures, friends & laughs.
- Full & Part time day care (term time only places available)
- Before & after school services
- Separate school holiday services
- Door to door collection & drop off (available upon request)
- School runs to most local schools (within a 10-mile radius)
- One-off event childcare (weddings, corporate etc)
- Hourly or day rates available
- We are registered for overnight care
- We can work flexible days including bank holidays & school holidays. Unsocialable hours & weekends can be arranged upon request.
- Baking days
- Gardening – in summer months we will grow fresh fruit & veg
- Craft Days – painting, colouring, play dough, jigsaws & blocks etc.
- Music & Singing – in both English & Welsh
- Outdoor Play – safe & secure play area
- Dressing up & Imagination
- Library Days / Rhyme Time – we all choose a book to read
- Excursions – the beach, local parks, fun days, play centres, local baby & toddler groups. We hold season tickets for local attractions incl. Pili Palas & Greenwood Park.
- Free Play